CRAFT EXPORT READINESS PROJECT
CRAFT EXPORT READINESS DATABASE
Craft Export Readiness Database is an exclusive online resource for Craft Ontario members. It’s full of information for developing your international career! Save yourself time and headaches as an artist and entrepreneur by doing research here.
Examples of what's in the database:
- Lists, such as "Don't Pack List" or "US Residencies List"
- Descriptive Pdfs, such as "Brokers" or "Entry" process
- Links, to relevant external websites
- Videos from mentor artists who export
- The "I Want" section, which has common export scenarios for artists and craftspeople
- A Forum, for asking questions and leveraging community experiences and knowledge
LOGIN TO ACCESS
E-LEARNING COURSES AND WEBINARS
We are excited to launch a new e-learning series as part of our Craft Export Readiness project. Whether you attend an online webinar or an in-person session, you will get inspiration, strategy, and action steps for career growth.
Craft Export Readiness Project Info Session
Wednesday August 3, 2016
1106 Queen St. W, Toronto
Join us at Craft Ontario's new location for a free info session about Craft Export Readiness products. Walk away with your own hardcopy starter-version Export Manual.
- A tour of our new space and the Craft Education Centre room, 1106 Queen St. West.
- Export mentor video featuring glass artist Renato Foti, with bonus video on crating fragile work
- Presentation of CER products, including upcoming webinars, courses, and what you can find in the Export Database
- "Craft Your Own Export Manual" session. Binders and paper provided
Pre-registration required. Presentation by Sara Washbush, with assistance from Craft Ontario staff.
This session is for current or prospective Craft Ontario members only.
We've developed as series of mentor videos to guide you through the Craft Export Readiness Database. The videos inspire, and inform. They feature mentors and makers in Ontario. These are real people, here in your communities.