Sell at Craft Ontario Shop
Interested in selling your work at the Shop?
The Craft Ontario Shop provides a marketplace for members whose work demonstrates excellence in design and craftsmanship in traditional and contemporary craft.
You must be a curent Craft Ontario Craft Professional or Student member to apply. Need to find out more about membership levels? CLICK HERE. Want to find out more about what services and benefits you receive through a membership? CLICK HERE.
Each application must include the following information:
- Six digital images that best represent the type of work intended to be sold at the Shop
- An accompanying image list that includes: digital file name, title/item, dimensions, description, medium, technique and retail price. (Commission structure: 50% craftsperson and 50% store).
To download Selections Image List Form CLICK HERE.
- CV and artist statement
- Full contact information, including current mailing address, email and Craft Ontario Membership number
Please send your application by email to:
- Work must be a craft based medium, and reflect the quality that is represented by the Craft Ontario Shop
- Work must be the original idea of the maker or a skillful rendering of a traditional or classic design
- Articles that require simple assembly of commercially available parts as opposed to skillful manipulation of materials will not be accepted
- Ready-made parts or components are permitted only if they are subordinate to the total design and craftsmanship of the object
- The object must be capable of serving the purpose for which it was designed
PLEASE NOTE: Craft Ontario Shop does not accept the following:
- hobby crafts
- flower arrangements or potpourri
- decorated stones, sea shells or other found objects
- liquid embroidery
- work made from kits, commercial patterns (as from pattern books or magazines)
- work made with a commercial product as the focal point
- work made with commercial moulds