Citizens of Craft
Citizens of Craft is a national project delivered in partnership with the provincial and territorial craft councils of Canada and the Canadian Crafts Federation. It is a platform that works to promote Canadian craft to an international audience through the Citizens of Craft website where you can experience and locate craft from Whitehorse to St. John’s.
CITIZENS OF CRAFT
- Showcase your craft both to the existing craft community and those who are discovering and purchasing craft
- Be presented to site visitors through a wide array of robust searching options
- Provide you the ability to post and promote personal or community craft events
- And, most importantly, be part of a mass online exhibit of Canadian craft
To create a profile, you will need:
- Your Craft Ontario membership number*
- A high-quality image of yourself
- Several high-quality images of your work
- A list of stores that sell your work (if applicable)
- Links to your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Your website URL
CREATE YOUR PROFILE
Not a Craft Ontario member, but want to get involved?
- Declare yourself a Citizen of Craft.
- Use the hashtag #CitizensofCraft when sharing your craft photos on social media.